Thursday, October 05, 2006

Your Prayers Are Needed

I'm having a difficult time getting up and doing my workouts. Lack of motivation I guess. But more than that life is coming at me pretty hectic right now and there are so many things...Boy howdy! Its amazing how helpful just typing this crap out really clarifies things. I just realized that all these are excuses and whining! So just please pray for my consistency in all things strength and health. That's what I need not more excuses.

Also I need to simplify my workout. Pray for me as I do that as well. Thanks friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord I ask for simplicity in Benny's life, and i pray that you will give him whatever encouragement he needs to wake up in the morning - remind him of his wife, his children, and his own body as a temple of the Lord. We pray this in your Son's name.

Keep it up Benny! How's life at Dry Bones coming along?

Anonymous said...

I pray for you both daily. I like the pictures you posted. When are you going to post again?